 Marketplace / Auctions / 2903
  Re: eBay Question

Mike, Visit the following links... (URL) believe these are what you're looking for. Steven Broughton (...) (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: eBay Question

Steven Broughton wrote in message ... (...) Thanks for the pointers. Now I am looking for anyone who has actually done it. Should I have the person who contacted me bid on the auction and end it early or simply cancel it outright. If I do either (...) (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: eBay Question

I had the same guy contact me (apparently). My auction is ending tomorrow afternoon anyways, so I told him to bid on the item and win it 'else I'll soak him big time for ending it (more or less). I'd be interested to hear what you (...) (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: eBay Question

Alan Demlow wrote in message ... (...) soak (...) you (...) I just had an e-mail telling me to forget it, the guy bought another one. I was going to tell him I would end the auction, sell it to him, and overnight ship it all for $100. It never came (...) (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: eBay Question

Cancel all the bids, and then cancel the auction. This will keep your ebay fees to a minimum. If you cancel it with bids still active this will make the sale binding at that price. Scott A (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)