 Marketplace / Auctions / 2906
Re: eBay Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 02:39:52 GMT

I had the same guy contact me (apparently). My auction is ending tomorrow
afternoon anyways, so I told him to bid on the item and win it 'else I'll soak
him big time for ending it (more or less).  I'd be interested to hear what you
decide to do, Mike.                          Alan
In lugnet.market.auction, Mike Walsh writes:

Steven Broughton wrote in message ...
Mike,

Visit the following links...

http://pages.ebay.com/help/sellerguide/selling-bids.html
http://pages.ebay.com/services/buyandsell/end-auction.html

I believe these are what you're looking for.

Thanks for the pointers.  Now I am looking for anyone who has actually done
it.  Should I have the person who contacted me bid on the auction and end it
early or simply cancel it outright.  If I do either will I be subjected to a
rash of negative feedback?

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh