 Marketplace / Auctions / 2884
  Re: Scan of current S@H catalog

(...) Larry, I am thinking that someone that you left neutral feedback for is just sitting around with nothing better to do with their sorry life then monitor EVERYTHING that you list on eBay. Perhaps the way around this would be to have someone (...) (25 years ago, 23-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Scan of current S@H catalog

Troy, I just uploaded the Fall 99 catalog to Brickshelf, so once Kevin has posted it, how about offering up a sale whereby you state clearly that you will print the catalog in B&W on paper and send it to the person if they wish? And you can even (...) (25 years ago, 23-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory)