 Marketplace / Auctions / 2860
2859  |  2861
Subject:
New 'Educational' listing on Ebay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 20:45:54 GMT

I just listed a pamphlet called:
'A Beginners Guide to Purchasing and Collecting LEGO.'

It should meet the terms of use for Ebay.  The only pertinent section is:
'Listings that sell only minimally valued items (such as catalogs) to
advertise non-eBay sales '

I am not advertising non-ebay sales, in fact I think I am promoting Ebay in
the pamphlet.

The entire text is on-line and linked from the auction listing.

See it at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=185808775

--
Scott Smallbeck