 Marketplace / Auctions / 2849
    Re: Scan of current S@H catalog —Simon Robinson
   (...) item, (...) I was going to start one a little bit similar - though with a higher starting bid. I was going to do an auction for the McDonalds Lego set with a starting bid of $25. The write-up was going to explain how when someone won the (...) (25 years ago, 21-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: Scan of current S@H catalog —Alan Demlow
   Yes, somebody could auction an "Ordering service for McD's exclusive from Lego S@H!" Description: "After the lucky winner sends me their address, I will dial xxx xxx-xxxx and order one special edition McD's set for $11, which will be delivered (...) (25 years ago, 21-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory)