 Marketplace / Auctions / 2842
  Re: Scan of current S@H catalog

(...) Just went through their entire list. Catalogs are most definitely NOT on the list. I'm going to search through their listings and post auction refs for catalogs here - you can do with them as you see fit. (25 years ago, 21-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Scan of current S@H catalog

(...) I suppose it could be argued that some of these are more obviously "collectible" but they are catalogs. Someone has a mad-on for you and they're using eBay to harass you, imo. (URL) The parts you want and nothing else? (URL) - Just Another (...) (25 years ago, 21-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Scan of current S@H catalog

Actually, current catalogs *are* prohibited, but the intention is to prevent sellers from circumventing the fee structure by selling a catalog cheaply, then having buyers order from the original seller (makes sense to me). To quote: Catalog Sales (...) (25 years ago, 21-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Scan of current S@H catalog

(...) the (...) Actually, Larry would be circumventing their fee structure, and violating the spirit of the rule. See, if he sells the catalogue, people can buy the catalogue and then buy directly from TLG. This cuts eBay directly out of the loop- (...) (25 years ago, 21-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory)