 Marketplace / Auctions / 2808
    Re: Scan of current S@H catalog —James Brown
   (...) I'm not Kevin, but I don't think he'd do it, since it violates his (self- imposed) restrictions(1) about placing scans of current Lego product on his website. Besides, anyone who wants one can order it from S@H, unless they aren't in the (...) (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general)

        Re: Scan of current S@H catalog —Mike Stanley
     (...) I've hosted scans of the accessories pages from the S@H catalogs before. I wouldn't mind hosting the whole catalog if someone else wants to scan it. Couldn't do it on my guarded-inn.com site because I'd be afraid of the bandwidth it would use (...) (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general)

        Re: Scan of current S@H catalog —Kevin Loch
   All catalogs are acceptable. In fact, there are a couple of S@H catalogs up there now, as well as catalogs up through 1999. Hopefully, someone will upload the 2000 catalogs when they show up. The date restrictions only apply to building instructions (...) (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general)

        Re: Scan of current S@H catalog —James Brown
   (...) Ah, ok. Serves me right for assuming and not checking. :) In which case, I'll see what I can do about getting you scans of that "Classic Favorites" catalogue (Canadian S@H) that has been getting discussed here lately. James (URL) (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general)