 Marketplace / Auctions / 2706
    Q: RE upcoming auction of pieces —Scott Smallbeck
   I am getting ready to auction off pieces from several #2151 robo-raider sets and I am curious as to how many sets I should combine to make up the lots. I know many of you need a larger number of a specific component to even make it worth the (...) (25 years ago, 11-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)