 Marketplace / Auctions / 2706
Q: RE upcoming auction of pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 16:10:24 GMT

I am getting ready to auction off pieces from several #2151 robo-raider sets
and I am curious as to how many sets I should combine to make up the lots.
I know many of you need a larger number of a specific component to even make
it worth the shipping to get the parts so I am leaning towards 15 sets.  I
had good luck with the Halloween buckets when I pieced them out from 15
buckets.

See my recent post in buy/sell/trade for an idea of some of the better parts
from this set.  If you are interested in any of these pieces give me a heads
up with how many pieces you would be interested in, this will help me decide
how many sets to include.

Look for the auctions to start by Wednesday.

Thanks,

--
Scott Smallbeck
scotts@contactics.com