 Marketplace / Auctions / 2541
  Re: [FA] on eBay - Blue hopper.

(...) hehe. That slipped out. Honest. That listing is a clone of the SC one (well, actually a clone of an early version.) If ebay complains I will of course relist without it. I don't THINK it's against the TOS, is it? I realised I had slipped right (...) (25 years ago, 29-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: [FA] on eBay - Blue hopper.

(...) either (...) While not in the actual user agreement (It only forbid links to IDENTICLE items elsewhere as far as I can tell) the "Listing Policy" page at (URL) had the following: ---- Links Users may place a simple link to another web page in (...) (25 years ago, 29-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)