 Marketplace / Auctions / 2540
Re: [FA] on eBay - Blue hopper.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 00:17:13 GMT

At least you put your money where your mouth is regarding the item
description.  You clearly state the orginal price of the set and do not make
it out to be anything it is not.

I wonder about advertising for non-Ebay auctions but have no comment either
way.

Scott Smallbeck
scotts@contactics.com
http://www.nwlink.com/~ccdsl/scott/main.htm