 Marketplace / Auctions / 2494
Re: [MN] - I'm back with 118 Mini-Figs on eBay! Over 10,000 pieces to come!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 25 Sep 1999 19:42:16 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Troy Cefaratti writes:

[MN] is just short for Mnementh, the name that I use on eBay and BRICKS.

Ah, OK! Silly me, I have even done almost the same thing, I think, with [SC] as
a prefix to mean it's on Serious Collector.