 Marketplace / Auctions / 2493
Re: [MN] - I'm back with 118 Mini-Figs on eBay! Over 10,000 pieces to come!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 25 Sep 1999 14:40:41 GMT

What does [MN] stand for?

I'n used to seeing [FS] or [Auc] in that position so I am curious and I
keep forgetting to ask.

[MN] is just short for Mnementh, the name that I use on eBay and BRICKS.

It's just a simple way for myself and others to identify my auctions when
looking at long lists of just the descriptions, which is helpful when you
are looking for other auctions of mine, possibly to help save on shipping
when bidding on small lots and such.

Troy