 Marketplace / Auctions / 2342
    Re: FA: Boats, Technic, Trains, Town, Space on SeriousCollector.Com —Larry Pieniazek
   Thanks for posting that again, Derick. There are some steals there. I would just like to flog the Swan stuff... most of the lots are still significantly below what the same lot went for on the recent "500" auction. (...) Larry Pieniazek (...) (25 years ago, 2-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: FA: Boats, Technic, Trains, Town, Space on SeriousCollector.Com —Selçuk Göre
    Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <37CEFEBA.18840BF2@v...er.net>... (...) <snip> Larry, I've saw that you mentioned 1/2 (half) pins as hard to come by (in your custom hopper car auction), but AFAIK all of the sets that including at least one of them (...) (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)