 Marketplace / Auctions / 2311
  CATALOGS AUCTION

Heya all ! This is LEGO official Europen catalogs auction. If nobody gives higher bid after 7 days - this set will be sold. All prices are without shipping. The actual state of auction will be publiced on LUGNET so as personaly by e-mail for (...) (25 years ago, 30-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: CATALOGS AUCTION

DEADLINE: 12. SEP. 1999 (...) (25 years ago, 30-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: CATALOGS AUCTION

Hi Rene I'm possibly interested in a lot of those lots - it's really great to see someone selling some catalogues - however you've missed off some information. What country are you based in - in other words what country are we paying shipping from, (...) (25 years ago, 30-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)