 Marketplace / Auctions / 2304
    Re: OMGosh! Maybe I should auction mine... —Scott Smallbeck
   (...) Well you would be wrong, at least in the Seattle area, I have spent 2 days looking specifically for these buckets with no luck. The 7 I had were the last to be had around here. (...) Why would you make that assumption? If you looked at the (...) (25 years ago, 29-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: OMGosh! Maybe I should auction mine... —John DiRienzo
    Sorry if I offended anyone with this post, but I did not realize 4128 was hard to find. I bought one recently for $16 (on sale) and there were a few more of them. I thought I would buy more if the price went down more before they were sold out - (...) (25 years ago, 29-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)