 Marketplace / Auctions / 2290
    Question about bad eBay buyers —Troy Cefaratti
   Is there a place to post info/warnings about people to avoid when auctioning/selling items? I was just wondering because I just had someone refuse to pay for an auction they won on eBay because i would not take a personal check. It says CLEARLY in (...) (25 years ago, 28-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Question about bad eBay buyers —Mike Stanley
   (...) IMO here is as good a place as any other. (25 years ago, 28-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)