 Marketplace / Auctions / 2263
  SC Suggestions (was: Still bargains on my SC lots (was Re: FA - SC items - 6982 exploriens ...))

(...) Besides frequency, there's also brevity. For each item I'm watching, I just want to know the current bid & next higher bid and who's the current high bidder (more specific: I want to know if *I* am the current high bidder). I don't care nearly (...) (25 years ago, 24-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: SC Suggestions (was: Still bargains on my SC lots (was Re: FA - SC items - 6982 exploriens ...))

(...) Duly Noted, and in the hopper. Thanks Steve, Derick Bulkley SeriousCollector.com (25 years ago, 24-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)