 Marketplace / Auctions / 2245
  Anti-sniping gizmo at BRICKS

Well, I did have the anti-sniping thing set to just over 3 hours, but I thought that might be a little low, especially for auctions that end in the middle of the night (like mine usually do). Sniping should be mostly impossible, now. Any bid at or (...) (25 years ago, 23-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Anti-sniping gizmo at BRICKS

Mike Stanley wrote in message ... (...) Great solution! An auction site with the "friendliness" of a Lugnet auction. Eric (25 years ago, 23-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Anti-sniping gizmo at BRICKS

(...) Oh, that's not an original thing by any means. Serious Collector auctions also work that way. Glad you like it, though. :) (25 years ago, 23-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)