 Marketplace / Auctions / 2231
    Re: FA : SOCCER SETS AND SUB-SETS (all new misp/misb) —Mike Walsh
   When I first saw the listing on eBay I also thought it was for six complete sets. Having read this thread I realize now that it does say "boxes" in the header and not sets. I read "boxes" but I interpreted "sets". Like John I figured the price was (...) (25 years ago, 21-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: FA : SOCCER SETS AND SUB-SETS (all new misp/misb) —John DiRienzo
   Mike Walsh wrote in message ... (...) to (...) Squishage - one of my favorites. So is someone better off with six shelfworn Soccer sets that are sealed or six open soccer sets in minty boxes? Since most of the people buying them don't give a rats (...) (25 years ago, 21-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)