 Marketplace / Auctions / 2165
  Re: Bricks @ Guarded Inn Beta-Testers Sought

Also, when you post a lot your conf says "as confirmation of your bid" instead of "your lot" There is a lot of funkyness with the fonts, that's for sure, the same line of menu options is different font styles in different places. And overall it (...) (25 years ago, 16-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Bricks @ Guarded Inn Beta-Testers Sought

(...) Yeah, and I'm still learning. What you're seeing is literally a weekend's worth of me hacking several scripts together, mostly with bad or non-existant documentation. EveryAuction is great, but searching through the thousands of forum messages (...) (25 years ago, 17-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Bricks @ Guarded Inn Beta-Testers Sought

(...) Well, that line only occurs twice in 2300 lines, and both of them have to do with placing bids. The way this script seems to deal with things is that it literally regards your initial posting of an item as a bid (note on the bid list that (...) (25 years ago, 17-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)