 Marketplace / Auctions / 1914
  6384 & 6394 - Great Town sets on auction!

Hi, This is my last announcement tonight, I promise! I have two really nice old and tough to find Town sets on auction at eBay ending Sunday night. I will be adding some more great town sets this weekend (think Nautica!). See my other posts or my (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction)