 Marketplace / Auctions / 1913
  Great Space on auction! (Classic and Blacktron!)

Hi fellow Lego maniacs! I have just listed some Space set auctions on eBay. Because of PC problems, I was only able to list 5 tonight, so expect about a dozen new additions Sunday night. You can see my whole bidder list (other themes are on (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction)