 Marketplace / Auctions / 1889
1888  |  1890
Subject:
Small Town and Pirate auction (Update #18)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 03:48:25 GMT

As I had said... race car mode kids.  Tonight we went to 24 hour advances.  Be
sharp.

I am E-commerce
Geoff

Pirate:
#6261 Raft Raiders Current bid: $13.00 Frank F.  Sold!

#6268 Renegade Runner Current bid: $56.00 Don H.  Going1

#6279 Skull Island Current bid: $40.00 Frank F.  Sold!

Town:
#6340 Hook and Ladder Current bid: $26.00 John M.  Going1

#6389 Fire Control Center (from the RSQ911 line) Current bid: $65.00 Iris H.
Sold!  Iris, if you're finished bidding let me know so that we can conclude
payment and shipping ASAP.

Hi all, I have a few sets that I picked up a while back that I'd like to get
rid of.  All five of them are still unopened.  The 6261 Raft Raiders has some
shelf damage (the pictures have been peeled back in places).The 6389 Fire
Control Center has a corner that's been pulled up some, but it's purely
cosmetic.  The 6340 Hook and Ladder has been dinged up, but it's still in
solid shape.  Finally, the 6279 Skull Island has some shelf wear in a few
spots.  But none of this matters-- since I know that you guys are just
salivating to play with them. Below are the rules.

Rules:
1.  Bids are to be made in $1 increments (US dollars).

2.  Updates will be posted nightly, but should something come up that I can't
get to the computer for a few days bids will be frozen.

3.  This will be a Going1, Going2, sold auction, with advances made every 3
postings.

4.  Payment should be in the form of a personal check or money order.  The
winner pays postage.  I will, of course, hold shipment until the personal
check clears.

5.  Email all bids to:

Geoff Runge
gahourman@yahoo.com

These are all of the rules that I can think of right now.  Please let me know
what if I've left anything out.