 Marketplace / Auctions / 1868
Re: Small Town and Pirate auction (Update #13)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 1999 17:02:40 GMT

Geoffrey C. Runge wrote:

Another Pirate set goes to Captain Frank, that old salty dog... arrrr.  And ye
olde Fire Control Center is about to walk the plank!  So avast ye landlubbers--
whatever that means.  I'm thinking that maybe I should move advances up to
daily.  How would everyone feel about that?

I certainly wouldn't mind, but then I have a bias... I would suggest at
least that any item which would go to sold over the long weekend not go
sold until Monday night's update, but then, one also has the option of
bidding high enough now...

--
Frank Filz

Work: mailto:ffilz@us.ibm.com