 Marketplace / Auctions / 1856
Re: FA: Cowboys and Indians
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 1999 15:08:37 GMT

Just to let everyone know:  Nobody has bid on either of these sets.

quozl wrote:

I have two sets I'd like to try to auction off:
6769 Fort Legoredo  http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6769-1 and

6746 Chief's Teepee  http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6746-1
They are both still in the box but the boxes are a little scratched up.

6769 Fort Legoredo (671 pieces) - Opening bid: $50 (US)
6746 Chief's Teepee (131 pieces) - Opening bid: $10 (US)

Advancements will be made approximately every 48 hours and will be
posted on lugnet and by email.  Winner(s) will pay for shipping and
shipping will take place after payment is received.  Payment by money
order is preferred.  I have only had one previous auction.  Joseph
Gonzalez was the winner of that auction and said I could use him as a
positive reference if I need one.

---Jonathan Nichol