 Marketplace / Auctions / 1841
  Re: pre-auction announcement

Chris, you may want to reconsider before you list some of these lots up for auction. I'm sure you realize each lot will cost you a minimum of .25 to go on eBay, plus the final value fee. Browsing thru the list I don't see the point of putting some (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: pre-auction announcement

(...) Actually, it's as much an experiment as an attempt to seek maximal profit. I kept most things broken into lots that I thought would receive a bid. At $.28 - where I started every single lot - I'll make no money. $.25 to list and $.03 as (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.auction)