 Marketplace / Auctions / 1754
  eBay, had to lol out this one....

(URL) not the price that had me laughing, it was the description and the thought of seeing piece by piece what was contained in those 19 gallon buckets. Julie (25 years ago, 13-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: eBay, had to lol out this one....

(...) Hrmmm, doesn't eBay charge at least a quarter listing fee for any auction? Seems like this person might end up paying more in listing fees for a lot of things than he'll get in final bids. (25 years ago, 13-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

dkrenz wrote in message <37632007.5F617521@mc.net>... :(URL) not the price that had me laughing, it was the description and the :thought of seeing piece by piece what was contained in those 19 gallon :buckets. :Julie : Just think of the nightmare (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: eBay, had to lol out this one....

Note that the shipping is listed as $1.00 ... it could be that the seller expects to get only 10 cents or so for the item, but will make his money from the inflated shipping charges. Of course, this is a violation of eBay rules -- an attempt to (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.auction)