 Marketplace / Auctions / 1757
Re: eBay, had to lol out this one....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 13 Jun 1999 03:48:51 GMT

dkrenz <dkrenz@mc.net> wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=116665138

It's not the price that had me laughing, it was the description and the
thought of seeing piece by piece what was contained in those  19 gallon
buckets.

Hrmmm, doesn't eBay charge at least a quarter listing fee for any
auction?  Seems like this person might end up paying more in listing
fees for a lot of things than he'll get in final bids.

--
Lego Shop at Home: 800-835-4386 (USA) / 800-267-5346 (Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - A great new resource for LEGO fans worldwide