 Marketplace / Auctions / 167
166  |  168
Subject:
Upcoming Sets --> Pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 22 Oct 1998 23:48:01 GMT

I will be purchasing a few big sets soon, and will auction their pieces when the
first people get their pieces from the Retrostations.  I do need a little
feedback though, and if you are interested in getting your hands on some nice
pieces, I think I made the feedback easy.  Go to

http://members.xoom.com/lego/

Fill out the form, send it to me, and within a week I will have a better idea
what to buy.

Thanks for your time!

Pawel

http://www.lugnet.com/news/       Search, Read, Post, or Watch Traffic