 Marketplace / Auctions / 1602
  Auction Announcement: Town Senior plus Boats

Hi all, I will be starting a new auction in a couple of days. What follows below is a list and description of the sets that will be in this auction. I will be adding other sets as we go along. If you would like to be on the update list for this (...) (25 years ago, 15-May-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  (canceled)

  Re: Town Senior plus Boats Update 1

Ok, here is the first update for the town Senior Auction. I have just realized that I messed up the URLs in my announcement. Put a question mark before the word query, that will get you there. Sorry. A couple of things: All of these sets have the (...) (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Town Senior plus Boats Update for May 18

Set #SET NAME Bid US$ Bidder Status Notes 357 Fire Station with Vehicles $20.00 azv30 a2 360 Gravel Quarry $26.00 azv30 a2 361 Garage $9.00 azv30 a2 362 Windmill $11.00 azv30 a1 370 Police Headquarters $27.00 azv30 a2 379 Bus Station $14.00 azv30 (...) (25 years ago, 19-May-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  TownSenior Update May 24 - New Sets Added !!!

Hi all, We've added a few sets to the auction. Below are their descriptions. If you want to bid on them you will find them listed in the current update below the description list complete with opening bids. :-) Thanks, Pat. 425 Fork Lift 1976 17 (...) (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  TownSenior Plus Boats Update May26 ADVANCING !!

Hi, You will notice that advancing has now started. Please note that a lot will advance after 24 hours of inactivity and advancing will be held over the weekends. If you have any questions please ask. Thanks, Pat. Set #SET NAME Bid US$ Bidder Status (...) (25 years ago, 27-May-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  (canceled)