 Marketplace / Auctions / 1476
1475  |  1477
Subject:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 00:21:18 GMT

I must be dreaming but there I was sitting in my office busy working away
when the phone rang.  Umm....I thought to myself.. who could this be?

.....it was a woman with what seemed to be a german accent ringing to tell
me my registration with the Serious Collector had been accepted!!!

This may sound trifle but keep in mind I live in New Zealand....that group
of islands located in that dark and murky place known to those living "Up
Top" as "Down Under"....

Filling out the registration form I never in my wildest dreams imagined I'd
get a phone call and at the time I specified.  I didn't even include the
international country code for my phone number.

If that isn't great service I don't know what is.......

After recovering from the shock all I can say to Derick and his team is
"Keep up the good work mate!"

This has to rank along side the time I filled in a school questionnaire for
the hell of it and ended up winning a set of collector's edition phone
cards.  I hadn't even put my real name.

Ummm.... now it's time I began spending some of my $3,000,000 lotto winnings
from last week.....

A rather speechless
Sanjay

--