 Marketplace / Auctions / 1389
    Bryan Shirley and James Steele please contact me NOW about nonpayment/noncontact —Tom Stangl
   Bryan and James, I have sent many Dacta auction updates, and several requests for your shipping addresses. No mail has come back returned, so you must be getting it. Please contact me NOW about payment for winnings in my auction. (25 years ago, 27-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.auction)