 Marketplace / Auctions / 1194
    Dacta Vehicles Auction almost over... —Tom Stangl
   (URL) sets are SOLD or G2 at this point. Any at G2 as of Mon, Apr 12, 10pm PDT, will go SOLD at that point. On a request from a bidder, I will sell Open lots at the time of the close of the Auction for the opening bid price. If I get no new bids by (...) (25 years ago, 10-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.auction)