 Marketplace / Auctions / 1194
1193  |  1195
Subject:
Dacta Vehicles Auction almost over...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 10 Apr 1999 06:24:38 GMT

http://www.vfaq.com/LEGO/Dacta/

Most sets are SOLD or G2 at this point.  Any at G2 as of Mon, Apr 12, 10pm
PDT, will go SOLD at that point.

On a request from a bidder, I will sell Open lots at the time of the close
of the Auction for the opening bid price.  If I get no new bids by next Mon
night, all sets shown as Open on the top of the page are up for sale, first
come, first served.

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/