 Marketplace / Auctions / 1177
  Re: The Gary Louie Memorial Auction

(...) (snip auction listing) (...) Has anyone asked s@h or customer service if they would maximize the purchase (special discount for charity) and deliver directly to the site? It never hurts to ask. Louise (25 years ago, 8-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: The Gary Louie Memorial Auction

(...) Hmm... good idea. We do have some contacts that may get us 40% off. That raises a good question. If we're going for maximum bang for the buck, do we wait till the day after thanksgiving to buy the 5 dollar bulk buckets, or even till after (...) (25 years ago, 9-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.auction)