 Marketplace / Auctions / 1099
  Re: Blacktron II & Crusaders minifigs -- whole or parts?

(...) Hmm. The only special thing in the BT2 minifig is its torso; the helmet, air tank, head, and legs can be gotten other places. But the special things about this particular Crusaders Lion minifig are the red/blue torso and the dark grey bullet (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Blacktron II & Crusaders minifigs -- whole or parts?

(...) As a die-hard castle freak (although crusaders isn't my thing), I would suggest selling the minfig 'whole' (i.e. head, torso/arms, and legs), and the accessories seperately. This is probably the best way to both keep the buyers happy and to (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Blacktron II & Crusaders minifigs -- whole or parts?

(...) That would work, depending on how many of these things you have. I can see myself wanting at least 8 Crusaders Lion whole minifigs or more. The BT2, maybe 6 (because I foolishly traded these away years ago). (25 years ago, 30-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Blacktron II & Crusaders minifigs -- whole or parts?

(...) All righty, we put in 12 of each as parts and 12 of each as whole minifigs (including accessories). Here the ones sold whole... [ ] 1 Blacktron II Minifig (+helmet/visor/airtank) 2.20 2.10 " Ed Bo [ ] 1 Blacktron II Minifig (...) (25 years ago, 5-May-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Blacktron II & Crusaders minifigs -- whole or parts?

Well, if someone wants a BTII minifig, they are better off paying more and GUARANTEEING they get all the parts, than maybe saving a little, and missing out on ALL of one part needed to complete one or more figs. That, and some of us don't care to (...) (25 years ago, 5-May-99, to lugnet.market.auction)