 Marketplace / Auctions / 1099
Re: Blacktron II & Crusaders minifigs -- whole or parts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 20:41:59 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, edboxer@aol.com (Ed Jones) writes:
Whole minifigs, please!!!!!!
I'll second that!
I'm surprised.  Why is this?  Don't people mix & match anymore?

If it was a current minifig, I'd say yes, sell it as parts.  But these are
two long discontinued minifigs.  Getting all the parts may be possible, but
I'd rather bid on 1 complete minifig than 5 separate parts of a minifig only
to lose the bid on one part.

Hmm.  The only special thing in the BT2 minifig is its torso; the helmet,
air tank, head, and legs can be gotten other places.  But the special things
about this particular Crusaders Lion minifig are the red/blue torso and the
dark grey bullet helmet.  While it's a little tough for me to imagine people
wanting to buy the torso all by itself, it's very tough for me to imagine
people not wanting to buy the helmets all by themselves.

What if some were sold as whole minifigs and some were sold as parts?

--Todd