 Marketplace / Auctions / 1075
Re: Blacktron II & Crusaders minifigs -- whole or parts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 1999 21:03:09 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Todd Lehman writes:
If I happened to have a few Blacktron II and Crusaders lion minifigs up for
sale in a parts auction, would people want to buy them as complete minifigs
(helmet, head, torso, legs) or as separate parts (mainly I guess so that
they could get just the torso, which is the most unique part)?

In particular, I'm hypothetically theorizing about these two minifigs--

http://www.lugnet.com/fibblesnork/lego/guide/castle/minifig/crusaderslion-6.htm

http://www.lugnet.com/fibblesnork/lego/guide/space/minifig/blacktron2-1.html

--Todd

Whole minifigs, please!!!!!!