 Marketplace / Auctions / 1092
  Another big auction - Space, Supercar

For sets scroll down! Considering the success of my last auction on eBay, and my continuous need for money, I have decided to auction a bunch of Space sets. Included, every Lego Space set (not just US sets, but from all countries) from 1982 and (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Another big auction - Space, Supercar

In lugnet.market.auction, John DiRienzo writes: [snipped a lot of nice auctioned items] I really want to bid on some of the sets, but somehow I can not get to the ebay-pages. Is it just me, or are any other persons having trouble with ebay? John, (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Another big auction - Space, Supercar

eBay is just no fun on Sunday night - they shut down for a couple hours for maintenance. I guess they have to do it sometime. Anyway, I believe they are now up and running again, and with good luck, they will be all week long! -- Have fun! John ( (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Another big auction - Space, Supercar

(...) You were, ofcourse, absolutely right! Since I'm in the Netherlands, I was waaay to early for eBay to be ready... I placed my bids now. Mark "If it aint Lego, it don't count!" (25 years ago, 29-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.auction)