 Marketplace / Auctions / 1097
Re: Another big auction - Space, Supercar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 11:56:37 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, John DiRienzo writes:
eBay is just no fun on Sunday night - they shut down for a couple hours
for maintenance.  I guess they have to do it sometime.  Anyway, I believe
they are now up and running again, and with good luck, they will be all week
long!

--

  Have fun!

John ( jdiri14897@email.msn.com ) remove NOSPAM:
John's Lego Web Trade Page:
http://www114.pair.com/ig88/lego/index.htm
MOC,CA[cl,bf,cr,fm,bk+++ wp,dm,rk,df++ fk-]++++(6035)
SW,TR,old(456)+++ TO++ PI,SP+ DU--
#+++++ S LS¼ Hy? M+ A+++ LM-- IC12m
You were, ofcourse, absolutely right! Since I'm in the Netherlands, I was
waaay to early for eBay to be ready... I placed my bids now.

Mark
"If it aint Lego, it don't count!"