 Marketplace / Auctions / 10913 (-5)
  Re: Liquidating my 400 pound LEGO collection

As always, thanks for the views and bids last time around. Here is a smaller offering this week, only 8 lots. (URL) pound lot of gray plates> (URL) West lot of brown bricks, log bricks and panels, mini figures, stickered bricks from Gold City (...) (16 years ago, 19-Oct-08, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

  ENDING: Various MISB sets on ebay ending in 1 day.

FYI, several MISB sets, one of them still at the original 99 cent! No reserve, will combine shipping. Thx for looking. (2 URLs) (16 years ago, 18-Oct-08, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

  FYI: Various MISB sets on ebay

FYI, I've just put up a few MISB sets on eBay. Thx for looking. (URL) (16 years ago, 13-Oct-08, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Liquidating my 400 pound LEGO collection

Hello all! Thanks again for all of the views and bids last week. I list another dozen lots this week and will try to get some more ready to list later this week. (URL) 25 pound lot of red bricks> (URL) lot of long and short antennas> (URL) lot of 32 (...) (16 years ago, 5-Oct-08, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

  FA: MISB 80s town sets (6699, 6682, etc.)

(URL) Good luck! (16 years ago, 2-Oct-08, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact