 Marketplace / Auctions / 10899
  Re: 6030 MISB lost in Slovakia

(...) Just wondering if there would typically be good non-suspicious reasons why a user would set their ebay feedback to private if they have nothing to hide? (URL) (16 years ago, 3-Jun-08, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: 6030 MISB lost in Slovakia

(...) Could be because someone entered something like personal information in the feedback text? I know sometimes I could learn at least part of an Ebay user's "real life" name by reading their feedback, since some people would often say things like (...) (16 years ago, 3-Jun-08, to lugnet.market.auction)