 Marketplace / Auctions / 10882
Re: Auctions Running on E-bay LEGO Sets #7905, #7997, #7894, #7996 .
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 27 Jan 2008 03:11:46 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Clifton D. Chambers wrote:
I have a number of auctions that are running on E-bay right now and I will be loading more in the next couple of weeks as time permits. I will load a few more tonight and run them as five day auctions. I try to have all of my auctions end on Sunday night. Some of the auctions include; The City Construction Crane set (7905), The Suburban Train Station (7997), City Airport (7894) and number of the RC train Crossover (7996).   I have a few Castle sets and parts, along with some Star Wars Sets.

The Hobby Train and the LEGO Sity Airport end in a little more than two and a
half hours.  I posted a bad link to my auctions and just discovered the mistake.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Lego-Hobby-Train-10183-Brand-New-in-Sealed-Box_W0QQitemZ260205077890QQihZ016QQcategoryZ19010QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/Lego-City-Airport-7894-Brand-New-in-Box_W0QQitemZ260205081310QQihZ016QQcategoryZ19011QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZcdcwdc