 Marketplace / Auctions / 10881
10880  |  10882
Subject:
Additional Acutions Added on E-bay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 26 Jan 2008 19:35:16 GMT

I have added some additional sets to my E-bay auctions on Tuesday.
These sets include:

7252 Star Wars Droid Tri-Fighter FACTORY SEALED
Star Wars ARC-170 Star Fighter 7259 Brand New
Star Wars TIE Fighter 7263 Brand New Sealed Box
City NEW 9V #4515 Straight Train Track (MISB)
City Construction Crane #7905 Brand New (MISB)

Some of the sets have very low bids, while others are more reasonable.  All of
the current auctions are scheduled to end late Sunday night.  As time permits, I
will add additional items over the next week or so.  Please check out my
auctions using the link below.  As always, Good Luck Bidding.

http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbay&gbh=1&CurrentPage=MyeBaySelling&smGHR=true&_trksid=m37

Clifton