 Marketplace / Auctions / 10868 (-10)
  my engine shed is up for auction! _____ends saturday!

hey all, i'm in the process of building a new engine shed for my layout and since i no longer need the old one i am auctioning it off to pay for the new one. to veiw and or bid on the shed please see: (URL) shed> also please take note that this (...) (17 years ago, 6-Sep-07, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

  Train, UCS, Star Wars, Spaceport, Sopwith Camel, Outback Airstrip, and etc.

I've got 19 new and slightly used sets up for auction on Bricklink. Here's a listing of what's up for auction: Train: New Complete 4515 Straight Rails - Mint in box. New Complete 10013 Open Freight Wagon - Mint in box. New Complete 4531 Manual (...) (17 years ago, 3-Sep-07, to lugnet.market.auction)

  7181 TIE Interceptor - UCS 7181 TIE Interceptor, UCS, Stickers NOT applied!

We built this set once (last weekend) and found only two long blue tubes missing. The sticker is like new and has never been applied. The model was disassembled, after we took pictures, and placed in ziplock bags for storage. The box is in poor (...) (17 years ago, 3-Sep-07, to lugnet.market.auction)

  (canceled)

  4 pounds mixed rare colors.... includes Maersk! .....ends saturday night!!

(URL) mixed rare colors.... includes Maersk!> this is mostly all new brick that i've kept around for the last few years but haven't used. i'm selling it to purchase my new roof for my new engine shead. auction ends roughy at 11pm central time on (...) (17 years ago, 17-Aug-07, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

  Unsorted bulk lot of pink* and purple* pieces for auction

I've got a large sandwich-bag's worth of pink, purple, teal, and other assorted colors of bricks that I'd like to get rid of, so I'm auctioning it off on Bricklink. I don't feel like trying to figure out what the exact colors of these bricks are; (...) (17 years ago, 11-Aug-07, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Re: New Creator Sets available from Shop@Home

(...) Good stuff! To clarify, these are now available: 4958 Monster Dino - $90 4957 Ferris Wheel - $70 4954 Model Townhouse - $70 -Jordan (17 years ago, 24-Jun-07, to lugnet.market.auction)

  New Creator Sets available from Shop@Home

The new creator sets are now available from US shop at home. (17 years ago, 23-Jun-07, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Yoda and Dooku Minifigs MINT Ends Today!

(URL) Yoda and Dooku minifigs up on ebay. (17 years ago, 23-Jun-07, to lugnet.market.auction)

  48 hours left on Bricklink Auction-58 factory sealed sets

48 hours left for the 58 factory sealed sets up for auction on Bricklink starting at $1.00 each no reserve. Some uncommon sets here and many of them have very low bids on them. Train (URL) Wars (URL) Kingdom (URL) Promotional (URL) Team (URL) last (...) (17 years ago, 1-Jun-07, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact