 Marketplace / Auctions / 10866
10865  |  10867
Subject:
7181 TIE Interceptor - UCS 7181 TIE Interceptor, UCS, Stickers NOT applied!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 3 Sep 2007 17:35:38 GMT

We built this set once (last weekend) and found only two long blue tubes
missing.  The sticker is like new and has never been applied.  The model was
disassembled, after we took pictures, and placed in ziplock bags for storage.

The box is in poor shape, but other than that and the two missing tubes, the set
is in like new condition.

7181 TIE Interceptor - UCS 7181 TIE Interceptor, UCS, Stickers NOT applied!
http://www.BrickLink.com/store.asp?p=jeffnf&itemID=8891252

Starting bid $50.00.  Buyout price $150.

Thanks,
Jeff