 Marketplace / Auctions / 10866
    7181 TIE Interceptor - UCS 7181 TIE Interceptor, UCS, Stickers NOT applied! —Jeffrey Findley
   We built this set once (last weekend) and found only two long blue tubes missing. The sticker is like new and has never been applied. The model was disassembled, after we took pictures, and placed in ziplock bags for storage. The box is in poor (...) (17 years ago, 3-Sep-07, to lugnet.market.auction)