 Marketplace / Auctions / 10800
    Another 46 LEGO auctions on eBay —William Lister
   Hi Guys, I am at it again, I have listed 46 LEGO auctions mostly castle minifigs. I have a few more Orcs, Dwarves and a ton of Custom KKII 2006 minfigs as well as some Custom Black Falcons, I am also selling a ton of minifig weapons etc... I have (...) (18 years ago, 24-Jun-06, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Another 46 LEGO auctions on eBay —William Lister
   (...) Just a couple of hours left for these. Good luck! Will (18 years ago, 26-Jun-06, to lugnet.market.auction)