 Marketplace / Auctions / 10801
Re: Another 46 LEGO auctions on eBay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2006 23:53:08 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, William Lister wrote:
Hi Guys, I am at it again,

I have listed 46 LEGO auctions mostly castle minifigs. I have a few more Orcs,
Dwarves and a ton of Custom KKII 2006 minfigs as well as some Custom Black
Falcons, I am also selling a ton of minifig weapons etc...

I have store items and auctions available for sale. For those of you who collect
other toys, I also have an assortment of Marvel stuff, but this is a LEGO forum.

ebay Store link is here:
http://stores.ebay.com/Bricks-and-Pieces-by-wlister

Check out my auctions:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZwlisterQQhtZ-1

Check out my Bricklink store 15-35% off everything.:
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=wlister

Thanks for looking!

Will

Just a couple of hours left for these. Good luck!

Will